GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
You’ll convince us if you’re familiar with Linux, you’re independent and able to solve complex issues. We’re looking for a candidate who’s into automation, stable solutions, and monitoring services.
As a DevOps Engineer you may be responsible for:
- implementing the container orchestration system Kubernetes
- building Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines to support the development of our services using Docker, GitLab
- always taking the initiative to find new solutions
- collaborating closely with our developers to deliver better results
For this position, a must-have is:
- very good knowledge of Linux operating system (Debian, Ubuntu)
- experience in creating scripts in Python or Bash
On top of that, we’ll value experience with:
- databases (e.g. MySQL)
- configuration management systems (e.g. Puppet)
- virtualization (e.g. LXD)
- Kafka, AMQP, ELK Stack
- Amazon AWS services
Perks of being a part of the team:
- work within the agile software methodology and develop a world-class SaaS platform
- gain knowledge and skills in-house and outside the company (at conferences, hackathons, brown bags, etc.)
- work in small self-organizing teams where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- work closely with the business teams towards one goal– customer satisfaction!
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!