We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Demand Generation Manager. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
As Demand Generation Manager, you will set the strategy and execute marketing campaigns that drive MQLs for our US sales team. The ideal candidate embraces agile marketing, knows their way around the martech space, and can keep one eye on the big picture while being both a player and a coach in a growing marketing team.
You will be expected to:
- design and execute highly effective demand generation programs, from concept through execution, that drive and grow MQLs and the acquisition of new logos
- align with Sales to cultivate priority accounts and implement account-based marketing strategies, including direct mail, to build pipeline opportunities
- design and implement lead nurturing campaigns for the US market
- measure, track and monitor program performance and sales funnels; adjust programs as needed to drive conversions and achieve goals
- innovate new programs and apply automation technology to optimize demand generation efforts, reduce the sales cycle and improve conversion rates
- develop a team to drive lead generation and reporting
- work with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment, analyze campaign effectiveness, optimize and prioritize resources, and manage the demand generation budget
- maintain and advance the martech stack to support all inbound marketing and demand generation efforts, and drive alignment across the organization
What will convince us?
- at least 5 years of experience executing and measuring inbound and lead generation marketing programs, which includes B2B, tech and high-growth environments
- deep, hands-on experience in demand gen tactics (email marketing, inbound, account-based marketing, paid search & social, display advertising, content syndication) and marketing ops (lead management, marketing automation, CRM, marketing technologies, reporting and analytics)
- proven ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously and independently, maintaining attention to detail and adapting to change
- experience executing lead scoring and nurturing programs
- experience with database management functions, including list management, cleansing, de-duplication, data validation, segmentation and report creation
- confidence with new methods and technologies and open approach to demand generation
What do we offer?
- an opportunity to contribute to the company’s US mission as one of its first Boston-based employees
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include the Tiger Woods Foundation, Amgen, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest tools and applications used by top tech marketing teams
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized