We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as a Data Scientist. Because together, we can make magic happen!
What will your responsibilities consist of?
- discovering patterns in data
- working as part of a team to design, develop and test prototypes of advanced AI/ML algorithms to be used at GetResponse
- implementing the algorithms in technology solutions to ensure business needs are met and system performance is optimized
- monitoring the performance of the algorithms and suggesting further ways of re-training and improving them
- identifying opportunities for leveraging advanced analytics in transforming the business to the next level
- designing requirements and implementing intelligent software
- actively seeking areas for the implementation of intelligent applications
Who are we looking for?
If you are a specialist and enthusiast in your field of work and would like to join our team, you have to first meet our requirements. You must have:
- mathematics or statistics degree
- experience in a previous Data Scientist position
- excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- knowledge of exploratory data analysis
- ability to wrangle datasets, perform operations such as splitting, joining, filtering and transforming datasets
- experience with: Big Data, machine learning, databases, cloud computing, programming
- open, curious mind
- good command of English to understand technical documentation
What do we offer?
- develop first-class software used by customers all over the world
- choose flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- participate in seminars, conferences, workshops, and CodeFests
- get the equipment you need to excel in your job
- work in small self-organizing teams of pros, where people and interactions are more important than processes and tools
- laid-back work atmosphere, where developers and business people work together every day
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours