GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
About the role:
We’re looking for a marketing analytics expert. A problem solver who is equal parts a statistician, data-detective and fan of A/B testing. You'll lead the selection and implementation of web analytics tools, as well as product and user behavioral analytics software at GetResponse. You need to be an excellent communicator, fluent with data. You need to have a unique understanding of marketing analytics and the SaaS industry. You'll be helping to understand GetResponse's consumers through both internal and external data analysis. As a Product Analyst at GetResponse, you'll be responsible for using rich GetResponse product and user data to help identify and prioritize new product developments.
- monitor and analyze key metrics to execute recurring analyses, and report the findings
- work closely with the marketing team throughout the full customer lifecycle, supporting the processes of acquisition, conversion, retention, and solving the never-ending fight for defining attribution
- keep the data consistent across all channels
- manage daily Google Analytics 360, with the support of Googlers
- work closely with product managers throughout the full product development lifecycle
- manage small to medium projects or processes in the analytics area to help structure testing and measurement instrumentation
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of data & analytics/ marketing/ consulting in a SaaS or related business
- B.A./B.S. in Statistics, Quantitative Methods in Economics, Math, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Marketing Analytics, Big Data, Business or a related quantitative field
- strong proficiency in interpreting and manipulating data using Excel, Google Analytics, Mixpanel and RJ Metrics (or a similar BI tool)
- required: SQL proficiency and experience performing analyses with large datasets
- experience coordinating cross-functional analytics projects from beginning to end: instrumentation, data logging, data validation, analysis and dashboarding
- marketing domain expertise: hands-on experience of tactical marketing analytics (such as marketing mix and attribution modeling, campaign performance analysis, ROI estimates, lifetime value modeling) and consumer-oriented marketing analysis (segmentation, user survey, storytelling about consumers, brand positioning, etc.)
- experience with A/B and multivariate testing, including providing input on structuring experiments appropriately
- ability to build data structures by gathering and identifying relationships, and transforming big datasets
- expertise in performing queries and analysis to identify any anomalies within developed reports
- excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- expertise in leading implementation of analytical software in a company
- experience with web testing and analytics tools would be ideal (VWO)
- experience with Segment and GA Events tracking, and Attribution modeling
- coding skills (Python, Java, R) and analytics tools experience (SPSS, STATA, HIVE, Hadoop)
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!