Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, and Europe, and our headquarters is based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of Customer Success Representative
What do we expect:
You'll convince us if you:
- have excellent language skills in English and can thrive as part of a multinational team
- are open to new experiences and ready to acquire new information at a fast pace
- are ready to work with customers and co-workers from all over the world
- have superior verbal and written communications skills
- are an outgoing “people person” with an upbeat attitude
What responsibilities will you have?
- respond to enquiries and educate our Customers on our products by phone, chat and email
- troubleshoot problems for Customers
- coordinate solutions with IT and management
- help customers build successful businesses
What do we offer?
- work in a modern environment in a thriving business with a team of energetic young people
- provide support to customers from all over the globe
- get a one-week induction training period that will give you a thorough education in company products and customer service
- make the most of growth opportunities, including a dynamic career path, on-the-job professional training, and coaching by our in-house trainers
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- private medical healthcare
- you can count on nourishing breakfasts, and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company with various training programs
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours