GetResponse is hiring for our Customer Success Team!
Before you groan and say "another call center?" let me assure you that's not the case here. Firstly, because we don't take phone calls! You also won't find any sales requirements here – our objective is support, and we mean it. Still not convinced?
Here's some other ways we're different:
- small team: Currently our Halifax office has just 14 employees, so no one is just a number. We all know each other
- quarterly outings: We play together too. Every few months we get the whole office together and take everyone out to do something fun! Past outings have included cooking classes, laser tag, bowling, clay cafe, and board game nights – just to name a few
- a place to unwind: Relax room with Xbox, PS4, dart board and more
- no empty bellies: We keep the fridge stocked with supplies for sandwiches, fresh fruit, and other goodies on hand too. We never run out of coffee! Treat day is once a week too, and we rock pot lucks like they are an Olympic sport
- dress code: What dress code?! Be comfortable! (You know, wear clothes though…)
- be part of an international team: We have offices in Canada, US, Poland, Russia, India, and Malaysia and we are continuing to grow!
- flexibility: With the nature of our work, it allows us to give special options like occasionally working from home (after the 3 month probationary period)
- our own hashtags (really!) Just search for #getresponselife on Instagram to see what it's like to work for us. We're on Facebook too!
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate has:
- some customer service experience (face to face, or via phone/email/chat)
- a good command of written English with good spelling and grammar skills
- readiness to work night shifts (6 PM – 2 AM)
- a desire to help, and see customers (and colleagues!) succeed
- an inclination to learn new things
- a positive, upbeat attitude
- good typing skills
So, what do we offer as far as compensation?
- $12.75 per hour starting wage
- fixed-term contract until August 2020 with the potential to become permanent
- 10 vacation days in your first year
- 2 paid sick days per year
- employer paid medical/dental/vision benefits with Blue Cross (after 3 months)
- bonus structure (also after 3 months) and bonus on your anniversary with us each year
- referral bonus once the person you refer passes probation