Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team in which you can tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of Business Development Executive.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Based in Gdańsk your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new enterprise customers for the world’s easiest email marketing platform. Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Sales you will help execute a comprehensive business development strategy. You will be expected to:
- Generate and develop new sales opportunities
- Reach revenue targets in accordance with the department’s strategy
- Convert incoming leads into customers (inbound)
- Identify new potential customers and proactively contact them (outbound)
- Set up and lead customer demos for successful product presentations
- Represent GetResponse at trade shows from the United States to Singapore
The ideal job candidate will be:
- A natural “closer”, someone who can’t spend a day without an adrenaline rush from making sales
- Passionate about internet marketing, e-commerce, advertising and new technologies
- Experienced in implementing new business development ideas (we hope you will contribute to the department, not only follow the lead!)
- Able to effectively work under pressure
- An independent problem-solver (think of yourself as the Bear Grylls of sales!)
- Able to communicate and work effectively with other departments (Legal, Marketing, Accountancy)
- Excellent command of English is a must
- 3 years's experience in sales
- Preferably 1 year’s experience in selling SaaS applications (an advantage)
- Strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, often remotely with customers
- Willingness to work flexible hours
What do we offer?
- Superb bonus plan – monthly commission of up to 12 000 PLN if you hit your sales target (and that’s on top of the basic salary!)
- Work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- Stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- Work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top Silicon Valley sales teams
- Get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently (we love Apple devices)
- Balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- Work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- We do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- We welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- You can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, free soft drinks and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- We help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- Our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- We organize team days out, team -building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours
If you see yourself as a member of our team, send us your resume and a paragraph explaining why you would like to be a part of GetResponse!