We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as a Business Development Executive. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Based in Warsaw your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new enterprise customers for the world's easiest email marketing platform. Reporting to the Sales Director you will help execute a comprehensive business development strategy. You will be expected to:
- generate and develop new outbound opportunities
- cooperate with a Team of SDRs responsible for the Polish market
- reach revenue targets in accordance with the department's strategy
- identify new potential customers and proactively contact them
- set up and lead customer demos for successful product presentations
- represent GetResponse at trade shows
The ideal job candidate will be:
- a natural “closer”, someone who can’t spend a day without an adrenaline rush from making sales
- a hunter with passion for approaching new opportunities thru various outbound tactics
- passionate about internet marketing, e-commerce, advertising and new technologies
- experienced in implementing new business development ideas (we hope you will contribute to the department, not only follow the lead!)
- able to effectively work under pressure
- an independent problem-solver (think of yourself as the Bear Grylls of sales!)
- able to communicate and work effectively with other departments (Legal, Marketing, Accountancy)
The ideal job candidate would:
- be a native Polish speaker
- have a good command of English
- have 3 years's experience in sales
- have preferably 1 year’s experience in selling SaaS applications (an advantage)
- have strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- be flexible with and a can-do attitude
- possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to work in a multicultural environment, often remotely with customers
- be willing to work flexible hours
What do we offer?
- superb bonus plan – monthly commission of up to 12 000 PLN if you hit your sales target (and that’s on top of the basic salary!)
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.)
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top Silicon Valley sales teams
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently (we love Apple devices)
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized
What else can you find in GetResponse:
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies