Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team in which you can tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We are an international company with offices in Europe and North America which since 1998 has been providing business people from all over the world with the best online marketing software. Our product has been acknowledged by more than 350,000 customers from all over the globe, including both SMBs and big brands such as Ulmart, Snow Queen, IKEA Family, Megafon, Korablik, 1C Bitrix, OLDI, Aviasales, Letoile, and Philips.
We are over 300 employees strong and we would like to expand our team operating from Moscow, Russia, by adding one more creative and energetic member who will hold the position of Business Development Executive.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Based in Moscow, Russia, your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new enterprise customers for the world’s easiest email marketing platform. Reporting to the GetResponse RU Managing Director and Director of Enterprise Sales you’ll help execute a comprehensive business development strategy. You will be expected to:
- generate and develop new sales opportunities in Russia
- reach revenue targets in accordance with the department’s strategy
- convert incoming leads into customers (inbound)
- identify new potential customers and proactively contact them (outbound)
- set up and lead customer demos for successful product presentations
- represent GetResponse at trade shows in Russia
The ideal job candidate will be:
- a natural “closer”, someone who can’t spend a day without an adrenaline rush from making sales
- passionate about internet marketing, e-commerce, advertising and new technologies
- experienced in implementing new business development ideas (we hope you will contribute to the department, not only follow the lead!)
- able to effectively work under pressure
- an independent problem-solver (think of yourself as the Bear Grylls of sales!)
- able to communicate and work effectively with other departments (Legal, Marketing, Accountancy)
- excellent command of English is a must
- 1 year’s experience in sales
- preferably 1 year’s experience in selling SaaS applications (an advantage)
- strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- flexibility and a can-do attitude
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work in a multicultural environment, often remotely with customers
- willingness to work flexible hours
What do we offer?
- build your professional career in a company with a well-established position on the e-commerce market
- work with an award-winning brand recognized by business people all over the world
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, tradeshows, and other professional events
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently
- balance your work life and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment with the best experts in their field where your smart ideas and creativity are greatly valued
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- feel comfortable in our modern office space with a beautiful view of the center of Moscow
- we will cater for you, providing you with a medical health cover package
- you can count on nourishing breakfasts, fruit, hot beverages, and snacks
- for all of those that appreciate an active lifestyle, we subsidize a gym pass
- we organize team days out, team-building events, and we’ll never pass on any occasion to celebrate you and your success