We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Business Development Executive. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Based in Kuala Lumpur your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new enterprise customers for the world’s easiest email marketing platform. Reporting to the Head of GetResponse Malaysia and the Director of Enterprise Sales, you’ll help execute a comprehensive business development strategy. You will be expected to:
- generate and develop new sales opportunities in Malaysia and Singapore
- reach revenue targets in accordance with market strategy
- convert incoming leads into customers (inbound)
- identify new potential customers and proactively contact them (outbound)
- set up and lead customer demos for successful product presentations
- represent GetResponse at trade shows in the entire ASEAN region
The ideal job candidate will be:
- a natural “closer”; someone who can’t spend a day without an adrenaline rush from making sales
- passionate about Internet marketing, e-commerce, advertising and new technologies
- experienced in implementing new business development ideas (we hope you will contribute to the department, not only follow the lead!)
- able to effectively work under pressure
- an independent problem-solver (think of yourself as the Bear Grylls of sales!)
- able to communicate and work effectively with other departments (Legal, Marketing, Accountancy)
Requirements and qualifications:
- excellent command of English is a must
- valid work permit for Malaysia is a must
- ability to speak Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and/or Cantonese would also be considered an advantage
- 3 year’s experience in sales
- preferably 1 year’s experience in selling SaaS applications (an advantage)
- strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- flexibility and a can-do attitude
- strong interpersonal & communication skills
- ability to work and adapt in a multicultural environment
- willingness to work flexible hours
- applicants must be either Malaysian or already hold a valid work permit in Malaysia
What do we offer?
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Carrefour, GSK, Marriott Hotels, etc.) and learn from the best in the industry
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently (we love Apple devices)
- stay fit and healthy thanks to a gym allowance and private medical healthcare
- balance your professional and private life with flexible working hours
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smarts and creativity are prized