We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as a Business Development Executive. Because together, we can make magic happen!
Primary Job Responsibilities
Based in Italy your role will be to contribute to the effective acquisition of new enterprise customers for our online marketing platform. Reporting to the Director of GetResponse Enterprise you will help execute a comprehensive business development strategy. You will be expected to:
- create and execute GetResponse expansion strategy on the Italian market
- reach revenue targets in accordance with the department’s strategy
- convert incoming leads into customers (inbound)
- identify new potential customers and proactively contact them (outbound)
- set up and lead customer meetings and demos for successful product presentations
- represent GetResponse at trade shows in Italy
The ideal job candidate will be:
- a natural “closer”, someone who can’t spend a day without an adrenaline rush from making sales
- passionate about internet marketing, e-commerce, advertising and new technologies
- experienced in implementing new business development ideas (we hope you will contribute to the department, not only follow the lead!)
- able to effectively work under pressure
- an independent problem-solver (think of yourself as the Bear Grylls of sales!)
- able to communicate and work effectively with other departments (Legal, Marketing, Accountancy)
- native Italian is a must
- excellent command of English is a must
- 3 year's experience in sales
- preferably 1 year’s experience in selling SaaS applications (an advantage)
- strong skills in negotiating and closing deals
- flexibility and a can-do attitude
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work in a multicultural environment, often remotely with customers
- willingness to work flexible hours
What do we offer?
- work with award-winning brands recognized by business people all over the world (our customers include Avon, Carrefour and Marriot Hotels)
- build your professional career in a company with a well-established position on the e-commerce market
- stay one step ahead by learning from the best and attending international conferences, trade shows, and other professional events
- work with the hottest sales tools and applications used by top tech sales teams
- get top-notch equipment to help you work even more efficiently (we love Apple devices)
- work in a dynamic work environment where your smart ideas and creativity are prized
- full workplace flexibility thanks to a home office mode
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.