We need you – to help us give the world the best all-in-one online marketing platform. It’s already loved by 350,000 customers globally – so we think we’re on the right track.
We need you – to join our adventure to help marketers succeed. By arming them with simple yet powerful online tools that are also fun to use.
We need you – to enrich our organizational culture with your special skills, know-how and passion for what you do. There are more than 300 of us, working in 7 offices on 3 continents. We may speak in different languages and work in different time zones, but we’re still one team with a strong work ethic based on our core values.
We’ve been here since 1998. But the world has changed a lot since then – and never seems to stop! So we constantly evolve, adapt and welcome change to always be one step ahead. Want to help us keep the pace?
We need you! So come and join our team of experts as Application Performance Specialist. Because together, we can make magic happen!
What responsibilities will you have?
As an Application Performance Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- providing expertise in the area of application performance
- contributing to performance test planning, execution, analysis and tuning to deliver high-performing applications
- providing architectural guidance during application design and development
- technical support to increase application capacity
- evaluation and recommendations for performance improvements
What do we expect?
- experience in application availability, performance and capacity monitoring
- experience with MySQL and ElasticSearch
- knowledge of statistics and data analysis
- ability to analyze test results and pinpoint "bottlenecks" of an application
- experience in developing metrics and KPIs for management reporting
- experience in the design and implementation of application and infrastructure monitoring solutions and tools
- strong problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- initiative, a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- outside-the-box thinking
What do we offer?
- work in a stable, expanding, international company based in Poland, with offices all over the world
- choose flexible working hours to match your lifestyle
- participate in seminars, conferences, workshops
- get the equipment you need to excel in your job
- never be bored again, as you work, grow and face new challenges with a team of true professionals
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season ticket expenses
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, free soft drinks and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours