Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 300 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of Account Manager.
What do we expect?
- excellent command of English (Portuguese is a plus)
- superb verbal and written communication skills
- previous experience in customer service is an advantage
- working knowledge of SQL and HTML is a plus
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ability to work independently and in a team
- ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships with customers
What responsibilities will you have?
- work with GetResponse enterprise customers to develop high-performing email marketing campaigns
- optimize email deliverability
- manage creative projects (newsletter templates, opt-in forms, landing pages)
- troubleshoot and liaise with multiple departments to ensure customer's satisfaction
- provide expertise on running a successful, permission-based, email marketing campaign
What do we offer?
- work in a modern environment in a thriving business with a team of energetic young people
- provide support to customers from all over the globe
- get a one-month induction training period that will give you a thorough education in company products and customer service
- make the most of growth opportunities, including a dynamic career path, on-the-job professional training, and coaching by our in-house trainers
- earn an attractive monthly bonus package
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we appreciate those who care about our environment, so if you decide to switch from your car to public transport, we’ll cover your season tickets expenses
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, freshly pressed juices and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours