GetResponse is an online marketing platform that has all it takes to build our customer’s brand online. 350k of marketers and entrepreneurs around the world have already trusted us, no matter the size of their business.
We've been here since 1998 and now we’re a group of 370+ people working from 8 offices on 4 continents. We’re global and multicultural, yet we all share the same values.
Our team grows along with our product. Want to grow with us?
What responsibilities will you have?
- troubleshoot and liaise with multiple departments to ensure customer's satisfaction
- optimize email deliverability
- manage creative projects (newsletter templates, opt-in forms, landing pages)
- provide expertise on running a successful, permission-based, email marketing campaign
- work with GetResponse enterprise customers to develop high-performing email marketing campaigns
What do we expect?
- excellent command of English and Polish
- fluency in German is a must
- superb verbal and written communication skills
- previous experience in customer service is an advantage
- working knowledge of SQL and HTML is a plus
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ability to work independently and in a team
- ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers
Perks of being a part of the team:
- take part in international projects shaping a global, award-winning brand
- learn from top industry experts (both from inside and outside the company)
- demonstrate your skills, experience, and insights
Extra perks include:
- private health insurance
- corporate life insurance
- sport cards subsidy and sporting event fees paid
- commute expenses paid
- bonus for cycling/running to work
- language classes
- lunch subsidy
- and much more!